Things You Can’t Do When You’re Dead.
May 2, 2012 § Leave a comment
The most recent episode of Game of Thrones, as all the best episodes of the series, mostly rotates around one central theme: all the really excellent shit you’ll get to do in the future if you cool off a little in the heat of the moment & save your death for another day.
Here are some things you can’t do when you’re dead.
* Protect your King
* Spy on your cousin when she has you steal into her bedchamber for bloodline purity reasons
* Compete with one of the living in a Who’s More Dead contest in good conscience
* Gym, Tan, Laundry
* Possess a bunch of firewater bombs in a creepy basement
* Certain activities in Denver
* Get your face melted off a second time
So it’s come to this, blog. Stay tuned for posts where I beg you to give me a job.