June 6, 2011 § Leave a comment
* No matter how clever it seems, you should never get a tattoo of an asterisk.
* The new issue of the Cincinnati Review is banging down your door. Better let it in. There’s good stuff from good people in there. My poem has the word “who” in it 54 times. My Grandma likes it. Also, a nice lady from the journal blogged about it here. How nice of her to notice my thing for owls. I have a thing for owls.
* Friend & soon-to-be fellow Madisonian Willie Lin has a lovely new poem up at Anti-.
* I read Goodbye, Columbus yesterday & it’s pretty good. Who knew Philip Roth could write.
* My garage-apartment neighbors’ dog just had eleven puppies. Does that count as a publication announcement?
* So it’s come to this.