Since I’m Sick.
October 13, 2010 § Leave a comment
I’m going to use this blog like a blog & tell you what I did today.
* Stopped moving.
* Drank water.
* Watched this & thought about moving.
* Emailed my students without once using—itself or synonyms for—the word “vomit.”
* Watched this & thought about how awesome it would be if I were ever the kind of person people said should be played by Andrea Martin. She’d probably move though. She does move a lot.
* Considered how convenient it is that the only food I have in the house is food that sick people eat: rice, bread, apple sauce.
* Cooked/spooned/buttered none of said foods.
* Moved, a little, only enough to determine that it’s overrated & that I’m not ready to try it again.