What I Did This Afternoon.
September 9, 2010 § Leave a comment
* Swept my entire apartment.
* Thought about taking out the word “entire” from the first bullet point.
* Decided against it because it’s the only part of the bullet point that’s interesting.
* Bought groceries. There was some kind of Kroger management convention going on at the Kroger where I shop. I think it was sponsored by Avery clipboards.
* Didn’t get any cheese samples because of the people with clipboards.
* Cleaned the bathroom.
* Killed a small wasp with a rolled-up copy of Ezra Pound’s “How to Read.”
* Nursed my anger about the cheese samples.
* Twittered/blogged about all of the above. For you.