Things I Learned Today at the Gym.
January 11, 2010 § Leave a comment
1. My iPod sometimes says it’s at half battery power when it’s actually at no battery power.
2. The elliptical machine has no radio stations, only TV stations, & only seven of those.
3. Ellen Degeneres makes reference jokes about minstrel shows.
4. Matthew Broderick makes reference jokes (?) about menstrual shows.
5. Mr. Broderick either thinks New Orleans is a state, or that all cities in Louisiana are New Orleans.
6. Ms. Degeneres does a game on her show where she tries to get her guest to guess a mystery word. I did not know this because I do not watch this show. Instead, I suddenly thought I was watching a mumblecore film for the 50+ demographic, or Mr. Broderick’s impromptu impression of Dustin Hoffman in “Rain Man.”