It’s That Time of Year When People Make Lists.
December 12, 2009 § Leave a comment
& since I have almost nothing to add to a summary of our decade in numbers, ascending or descending, I bring you, from a place where it’s cold, a list that’s irrelevant to the last ten years.
Things I Could’ve Called My Blog But Didn’t, & The Themes They Would’ve Dealt With
1. Through A Glass Snarkily: All Biblical puns, all the time.
2. Bloglodyte: Considerations of caves, my apartment, & other places people live alone in the dark.
3. You Don’t Know from Blogging: Your one-stop guide to Jewish grammar.
4. Must Love Blogs: Apartment pet photography, featuring the stove insulation mouse & roach hotels.
5. Beer Bloggles: A place to put the said things I drunk.
(Today’s entry made possible by the colon.)